Saturday, May 10, 2008

Grizzlies 4 Wolves 1 Buffalo 10,000

After posting the Blog for Saturday, I decided to grab a deli salad while grocery shopping and drive back out towards the Valley as there was a monsterous Jam on my way out and it must have been something of note. I got there and viewed the site and could only determine a bear must have walked through and caused the ruckus. No good news for tomorrow I was really hoping for a carcass. Well I was there might as well look arond. a mile up the road I saw a Buffalo Morph into a Grizzly right before my eyes. Me eyes have gotten used to seeing buffalo so I didn'r even consider it. BUT it just didn't look right. a long second look started my reactions going to stop the Van, and get the camera going, It was a quick out the window 5 shot deal but the proof is in the puddin .. I have around 400 Photos of Grizzly, Several a good enough for the wall. Which is several more than I had two weeks ago. I hope you are all having a decent weekend DW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got yourself a routine.
-E

dun wurkin said...

Problem with routine is its routine. today its crappy and raining so I will do some serius napping. the Griz has cleaned up the carcass so I have to find a new one. have seen 4 griz, 1 black and numerous wolves. you almost have to glass the hills for canis lupus.